Friday, January 8, 2010

BAD GIRL BIKER BOOTS






I recently snagged this pair of boots from Aldo for under $100! I lOVE them I cant stop wearing them! The heel is only 3in so I can wear them all day, cute and comfortable what else can a trendy girl ask for ? Here are some things I think would look absolutely fab with them. I usually wear them with some cut off shorts with leggings under because burr its cold, a cute lose t-shirt and my black leather jacket. I take it from day to night by losing the shorts keeping the leggings and adding a sheek dress or top. Off I go in to the night life with my bad girl biker boots on and my good girl smile : ).

2 comments:

  1. Tres Hot! The bad girl, futuristic assassin is suppose to be the IT-look for Spring.

    Suppose to... :)

    ---
    The Dallas Fashion Calendar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)
    If anyone interested similar one's have a look here
    the shoesfinder

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete